The primary tasks will include assisting the project managers, helping to draft proposals, registration procedure, research for site / bid presentations, be present and assist the team during events, answer the phone and encode in the events database .
Required key qualifications:
- Methodical and creative
- Good at planning
- Able to communicate clearly
- Seeking for an internship of at least 5 months and studying in a field where communication, organization and PR are important .
- Good command of English both verbal and written
- Good computer and typing skills (knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook . . .)
- Well-organized, meticulous and perfectionist .
We are looking for motivated and professional individuals who enjoy working in team, dynamic, able to work without required deadlines, stress resistant, enthusiastic and creative, dedicated to client service!
If you are interested in one of these job opportunities and have the required key qualifications and profile, please send us your application and CV.
In this section: